Data Management Analyst Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Accurate and hard-working Data Management Analyst adept at collecting and analyzing large datasets, managing and maintaining databases, and coordinating the reporting process. Effective communicator with a business degree from a world-famous university and data management certification. Possess excellent analytical skills and important ability to work in team environments.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Data Management Analyst, Hexcel Corporation, Nashville, TN, United States
- Collected and analyzed data in order to evaluate business performance, employee satisfaction, and customer experience.
- Managed and maintained large databases, completed the budget analysis, and was in charge of communications with stakeholders.
- Coordinated the reporting process, assisted in project management, and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Resolved any database software issues and worked on the improvement of the whole data collection process - increased the efficiency of data collection by 40% within two years.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration with Economics, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Entrepreneurship Society, FinTech Society, Psychology Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Kungsholmens Gymnasium, Stockholm, Sweden
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Fitness Club, Football Club, Math Society
Zoho Analytics, Yellowfin
IBM Analytics, Minitab
09/2014 - 05/2015, Class Representative, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, United States
09/2018, Certified Data Management Professional, Data Management Association