Nielsen Market Research Analyst Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
A quick learner with strong interpersonal skills who seeks the opportunity to leverage my customer service experience and insight into the fields of sales and aviation.
10/2017 - 02/2019, Global Management Trainee, Muji (Ryohin Keikaku), Tokyo, Japan
- Generated local sales with a 115% result than the previous season through identifying opportunities in tourist markets and developing business initiatives.
- Developed and maintained relationships with customers tactically by handling responses and providing personalized feedback to their needs.
- Reviewed and analyzed business strategies through various tools including data analysis, market research and inspection weekly.
- Presented ideas on business collaboration with partners such as property managements and other brands.
06/2016 - 07/2016, Summer Research Intern, Asia Research Institute, Singapore
- Liaised with various internal and external departments regarding publication issues.
- Produced digested and actionable research results collected from multiple resources.
- Assisted the organization of 5 major international conferences with other interns.
09/2014 - 03/2016, Research Assistant, Faculty of Medicine, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Cross-compared over 2000 clinical test results for a regional cardiology research with the daily use of SPSS Statistics.
- Translated research results into tangible deliverables such as user cases, data flow and models for publication according to departments' requirement.
- Prepared reports that interpret outcomes and possible errors collectively with other research team members.
09/2014 - 07/2017, Bachelor of Arts, Major in Anthropology, Minor in Global Studies, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Second Class Honours Upper Division, CGPA 3.5
- Dean’s list Awardee, 2014/15, Faculty of Arts, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- College Head’s list (Merit) Awardee, 2014/15, New Asia College
03/2015 - 02/2016, Welfare Executive, New Asia College Student Union, CUHK
- Identified opportunities with other associations for business collaborations.
- Oversaw the budgets, forecasting and organization of 2 annual college events.
- Proposed suggestions on school policy adjustments to the college heads.
Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
• Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Big Data