Systems Administrator Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Self-driven and dedicated Systems Administrator with a proven track record of employer satisfaction in developing new network platforms, configuring and maintaining Windows servers, and fixing any hardware/software problems. Certified Network Administrator offering excellent communication skills, great time management skills, and important ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
09/2016 - 05/2019, Systems Administrator, TRIPBAM, Inc., New York City, NY, United States
- Performed professional security scans and worked on the development and implementation of new, more efficient network platforms.
- Configured and maintained all virtual networks, installed Windows servers, fixed any hardware/software problems, and completed detailed function testing.
- Provided new technology initiatives and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers and executives.
- Performed onsite technical support when needed, maintained documentation, and worked closely with software engineers and developers.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for significantly increasing the efficiency and security of all network platforms.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Computer Science & Information Systems, New York University, New York City, NY, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, FinTech Society, Riding Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, The International School Estepona, El Paraiso, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Chess Club, Fitness Society, Volleyball Club
Clonezilla, Sysinternals Suite
Notepad ++, C++
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2014 - 05/2015, Class Representative, New York University, New York City, NY, United States
03/2019, Certified Network Administrator, Microsoft Learning