Desktop Support Specialist Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Certified and knowledgeable Desktop Support Specialist adept at providing professional IT assistance and support to customers, managing inventories, and configuring user workstations. Possess a computer science degree from a well-known university, excellent critical thinking skills, and important ability to perform well independently or in a team. Laurens is presently seeking a Desktop Support Specialist job with a forward-moving company.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Desktop Support Specialist, DynCorp International, LLC., Waterloo, Canada
- Provided professional IT assistance and support to clients and worked on the improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Maintained and upgraded all computers, built new computer systems, and managed and monitored inventories.
- Installed and configured user workstations, communicated with clients via phone or email, and diagnosed and resolved any hardware/software issues.
- Maintained network servers, created new computer accounts, and executed other duties as assigned by managers.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for increasing the client satisfaction from 85% to 98% within 2 years.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Computer Science & Information Systems, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Canada
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Karate Club, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Nelson Mandela School, Berlin, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Chess Club, Karate Club, Tennis Club
Zendesk Suite, Zoho Desk
Dameware Remote Support
05/2014 - 08/2014, English Tutor, EF Education, Suva, Fiji
09/2018, Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician, Microsoft Learning