Creative Strategist Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Knowledgeable and performance-driven Creative Strategist with 2+ years of extensive experience and comprehensive background in developing new advertising plans and strategies, monitoring and analyzing social media accounts, and conducting market research. Offers a highly professional attitude, strong attention to detail, great communication skills, and well-developed ability to work and perform well under pressure.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Creative Strategist, Waggener Edstrom, Inc., North Richland Hills, TX, United States
- Conducted detailed market research and worked on the development and implementation of new advertising plans and strategies.
- Managed budgets, monitored and analyzed social media accounts, determined the best type of ads for the target audience, and assisted in the development of a new rebranding strategy.
- Built and maintained professional relationships with multiple Marketing managers, PR consultants, and other industry professionals.
- Maintained records and databases, collected campaign performance data, and pro-actively participated in team meetings with the Board of Directors.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for achieving extraordinary results and performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Advertising & Digital Marketing Communications, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Marketing Society, TEDx Club,
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Sofienberg videregaende skole, Oslo, Norway
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Boxing Club, Economics Society, Volleyball Club
Ability to Work under Pressure
Attention to Detail
09/2014 - 05/2015, Social Media Account Manager, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC, United States
03/2019, Professional Certified Marketer, American Marketing Association