Production Designer Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 4278 Lake Road, 08102, Chicago, IL, United States
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 609-636-1885
Creative and results-driven Production Designer with an extensive experience in working on various Hollywood movies. Skilled at developing budgets, performing color correction, conducting reports, and acting the first point of contact between studio owners and film crew. Dedicated to finishing all projects within schedule. Offers strong attention to detail, deep passion for film and television, great communication skills, and significant ability to work and perform well in team environments.
06/2016 - present, Production Designer, The Mandy Network Group, Chicago, IL, United States
- Collaborated with Director, Executive Producer, and other film crew members to ensure that all script, character, cast, and location requirements and goals were met.
- Developed budgets, provided timeline specifications, and conducted reports on the progress of the projects.
- Reviewed all footage and acted the first point of contact between studio owners and film crew; ensured that all projects were completed within budget and in a timely manner.
- Performed color correction, presented design specifications, and executed other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Worked on multiple Hollywood movies, including Thelma, Thor: Ragnarok, Call Me by Your Name, and Logan Lucky.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Film and Television, DePaul University, Chicago, IL, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Film Society, Swimming Club, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, Graz International Bilingual School, Graz, Austria
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Activities: Comics Club, Film Society, Riding Club
Attention to Detail
09/2009 - 05/2012, Videographer, Graz International Bilingual School, Graz, Austria
08/2018, Higher Certificate in Film, Television & Entertainment, American Film Institute
10/2015, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport