Configuration Manager Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Experienced and skilled Configuration Manager offering a pro-active approach and the important ability to operate in deadline-driven team environments. With a strong attention to detail and accuracy and extraordinary work ethic, Fabio is looking for a Configuration Manager job within a forward-moving company.
08/2016 - 07/2020, Configuration Manager, YQW Technologies, LLC, New York City, NY, United States
- Integrated new procedures and configured client servers, ensuring the security and stability.
- Installed and maintained various hardware and software and worked on the reduction of unnecessary configuration expenses - decreased the costs by 24% within just one year.
- Provided technical support and assistance to clients and colleagues and managed relevant databases.
- Developed new safety processes and executed various administrative duties as required.
- Recognized as a top-achieving employee by the company executives for exceeding all assigned objectives.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Computer Science, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY, United States
GPA: 4.0 (Top 1% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Model United Nations, Political Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Pan American Christian Academy, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
The 2011 Principal's Award winner for achieving extraordinary academic results
Extracurricular Activities: Computer Club, Engineering Society, Math Society
SolarWinds Server Configuration Monitor
09/2010 - 05/2012, President, Pan American Christian Academy Engineering Society, Sao Paulo, Brazil
06/2019, Certified Professional for Configuration Management, ICMA
02/2016, Driver's License