Information Systems Manager Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-driven and motivated Information Systems Manager offering a proven track record of success in achieving extraordinary results. Experienced and data-driven critical thinker and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology graduate with a strong attention to detail, exceptional problem-solving skills, and the important ability to function well in fast-paced team environments.
07/2016 - 07/2020, Information Systems Manager, ALIKER Technologies, Inc., Boston, MA, United States
- Was responsible for all aspects of multiple company computer networks to ensure the stability and security.
- Designed and implemented a new IT procurement system which decreased the unnecessary procurement expenses by 12%.
- Assisted in the development of 3 software applications and conducted the system requirements analysis.
- Created information technology policies and led and coordinated weekly team meetings.
- Recognized as a top-achieving employee for exceeding all assigned goals and objectives.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Computer Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 2% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Film Society, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, The Shri Ram School, Delhi, India
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
The 2011 Principal's Award winner for representing the school at multiple national and international engineering competitions
Extracurricular Activities: Computer Club, Karate Club, Math Society
Cherwell IT Service Management
09/2015 - 05/2016, Vice President, Massachusetts Institute of Technology TEDx Club, Cambridge, MA, United States
02/2020, Certified Information Technology Manager, EXIN