Conference Manager Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and client-oriented Conference Manager adept at supervising all aspects of event planning and management, coordinating new personnel, and developing and monitoring budgets. Possessing a highly professional attitude, excellent leadership skills, and important ability to work and perform well under pressure, Martina is currently seeking a Conference Manager position with a forward-moving company.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Conference Manager, Auckland Airport Conference Centre, Auckland, New Zealand
- Coordinated all phases of event planning and management of various conferences and assisted in the management of multiple conference centre daily operations.
- Developed and monitored budgets, was in charge of catering, and worked closely with clients to ensure that their goals and requirements were fully met.
- Handled pre-event planning, completed post-event reports, resolved any problematic issues, and coordinated speaker panels.
- Built and maintained professional relationships with sponsors and business partners and recruited, trained, and managed new employees.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for increasing the client satisfaction with provided services from 84% to 98% within two years.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration, University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
GPA: 3.94 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Dance Club, Table Tennis Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, II. Gymnasium Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Society, Biology Society, Riding Club
XING Events, Aventri
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2012 - 05/2013, Student Council President, II. Gymnasium Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia
02/2018, Certified Conference Manager, Association of Collegiate Conference and Events Directors