Computer Engineer Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and dedicated Computer Engineer offering 4 years of extensive industry experience. The University of Stirling graduate with a bachelor's degree in Computer Science possessing exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills and the important ability to function well both independently and in fast-paced team environments.
06/2016 - 06/2020, Computer Engineer, TGH Group, Inc., London, United Kingdom
- Worked on the development of new software programs and applications and led a team of 10 junior employees.
- Provided technical support to colleagues and pro-actively participated in the management of internal network systems.
- Executed multiple software testing tasks and worked on the improvement of network security.
- Created new test procedures, maintained relevant documents and files, and performed other duties as necessary.
- Won the Employee of the Month Award for completing all assigned projects within budget and in a timely manner.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Computer Science, University of Stirling, Stirling, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 3% of the Programme)
The 2014 Principal's Award winner for achieving extraordinary academic results
Clubs and Societies: Computer Club, Engineering Society, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, School Jean De La Fontaine, Paris, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2011 Principal's Award winner for achieving extraordinary academic results
Extracurricular Activities: Computer Club, Fitness Club, Political Society
Ability to learn from mistakes
09/2014 - 05/2016, Class Representative, University of Stirling, Stirling, United Kingdom
03/2020, Certified Software Tester, International Software Testing Qualifications Board