Database Engineer Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and results-driven Database Engineer offering over 3 years of extensive industry experience and a bachelor's degree in Computer Science from the University of Bristol. The Employee of the Month Award winner with exceptional critical thinking skills and the crucial ability to operate in deadline-driven team environments.
07/2016 - 06/2020, Database Engineer, GF Group, Inc., Bristol, United Kingdom
- Was responsible for maintaining multiple computer databases to ensure the functionality and stability.
- Installed and configured various hardware and software and worked on the development and implementation of new data models.
- Conducted professional data research, completed regular backups, and worked on the optimization of existing systems to reduce unnecessary costs.
- Provided beneficial technical support to colleagues and key clients and trained new personnel.
- Won the Employee of the Month Award once for finishing all assigned projects within budget and in a timely manner.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Computer Science, University of Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 3% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Marketing Society, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Phorms Campus Munich, Munich, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2011 Principal's Award winner for achieving extraordinary academic results
Extracurricular Activities: Drama Club, Golf Club, Math Society
09/2014 - 05/2015, Vice President, University of Bristol Engineering Society, Bristol, United Kingdom
03/2020, Database Developer (DBD) Certification, DMA
11/2016, Driving School, Driving School