Blockchain Developer Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Passionate and skilled Blockchain Developer offering 4 years of relevant experience and a proven track record of success in achieving extraordinary results. With a strong attention to detail and accuracy and the important ability to function well in a team setting, Kristoffer is looking for a Blockchain Developer job within a forward-moving company.
06/2016 - 06/2020, Blockchain Developer, 7PH Technologies, Inc., Ithaca, NY, United States
- Worked on the development and implementation of new blockchain technologies and completed professional market research.
- Built and maintained strategic relationships with potential investors and business partners and brainstormed new ideas.
- Collaborated with colleagues from other departments and participated in the creation and testing of new software applications.
- Represented the company at various workshops and industry events and executed multiple key clerical tasks.
- Won the Employee of the Month Award once for finishing all assigned projects within budget and schedule.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Computer Science, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 2% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: AI Society, FinTech Society, Riding Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Elvebakken High School, Oslo, Norway
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2011 Principal's Award winner for representing the school at multiple international engineering competitions
Extracurricular Activities: Computer Club, Engineering Society, Math Society
Ability to prioritize
09/2014 - 05/2015, Vice President, Cornell University FinTech Society, Ithaca, NY, United States
09/2019, Certified Blockchain Professional, IIB Council