Brand Manager Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 613 Deer Haven Drive, 29646, Omaha, NE, United States
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 864-377-6662
Results-driven and dedicated Brand Manager able to develop and launch new products and services which significantly increase sales and brand presence in the market. Comprehensive background and experience in product marketing and market analysis with strengths in communication, leadership, and idea generation. Shao is presently seeking a Brand Manager job with a company which offers flexibility and opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
06/2016 - 04/2019, Brand Manager, Nine Twenty, Ltd, Omaha, NE, United States
- Developed and implemented new, more efficient brand strategy and business growth plan in order to increase brand presence in the market.
- Managed all phases of product development and launched 5 new products which increased market share by 15% in 2017 and by 12% in 2018.
- Conducted annual reports and worked on the media spending reduction - reduced annual marketing expenses by 10%.
- Identified and analyzed new business opportunities and coordinated 3 assistant brand managers.
- Monitored market trends and worked on the development and launch of new company website.
06/2014 - 06/2016, Assistant Brand Manager, McQueens Dairies Group, Washington, D.C., United States
- Formulated a long term brand strategy and worked on the development and implementation of new marketing campaigns.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the improvement of business and brand quality in order to become #1 ranked brand in the market.
- Developed budgets and conducted detailed market analysis; stayed up-to-date with current digital marketing trends.
- Delivered strategic growth recommendations and identified potential savings and cost reductions.
- Increased customer base by 45% in 2 years.
09/2011 - 05/2014, Business Administration, George Washington University, Washington, D.C., United States
GPA: 4.86 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, FinTech Society, Swimming Club
09/2007 - 06/2011, Gymnasium, Shandong Experimental High School, Jinan, China
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
Activities: Film Club, Math Society, Tennis Club
Yext Knowledge Manager
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2013 - 05/2014, Social Media Account Manager, George Washington University, Washington, D.C., United States
05/2016, Certified Brand Manager, The Association of International Product Marketing and Management