Assistant Event Coordinator Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and dedicated Assistant Event Coordinator adept at managing various corporate events, developing budgets, and recruiting and training new personnel. Offers great communication skills, a highly professional attitude, and a Business & Management degree from a well-known university. Alexandra is currently seeking an Assistant Event Coordinator job with a modern company.
06/2017 - 07/2019, Assistant Event Coordinator, The Segal Group, Inc., Tucson, AZ, United States
- Assisted in the organization and management of various corporate events to ensure that all requirements and goals were always fully met.
- Developed and managed budgets, built and maintained professional relationships with local/global vendors, and managed logistics.
- Maintained appearance of the event sites, greeted and directed guests, and resolved any problematic issues.
- Conducted pre-event and post-event meetings, completed detailed reports, hired, trained, and managed new personnel, and executed other tasks as assigned by supervisors.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for increasing the client satisfaction with provided services from 88% to 98% within one year.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business & Management, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Entrepreneurship Society, FinTech Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Aprilov National High School, Gabrovo, Bulgaria
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Society, Dance Club, Math Society
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2011 - 05/2013, Class President, Aprilov National High School, Gabrovo, Bulgaria
05/2019, Certified Event Planning Specialist, International Institute of Event Management