Supervisor Resume Sample (Versão Texto)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
I am an energetic Store Supervisor with 14 years of experience in dynamic retail settings. I excel at all aspects of running profitable operations, recruiting and retaining talented staff, streamlining procedures, introducing exciting initiatives, maintaining exceptionally high customer satisfaction levels, and smashing monthly targets.
- A confident communicator with excellent organisational and problem-solving skills and a real 'can do' attitude.
- An inquisitive mind with a fantastic eye for detail.
- Proven ability to provide great customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver results.
- Exceptional ability to achieve and exceed ambitious sales targets.
- Passionate about introducing sustainable improvements, innovations, and sales solutions.
09/2015 - present, Store Supervisor, Hunter Boot, Leicester, United Kingdom
- Manage and inspire team of 25 staff across customer service, finance, and logistics.
- Coach, mentor, and train employees by observation, 1:1 feedback, and leading by example.
- Implemented initiatives such as click-to-collect 24/7 parcel box and overhauled store planogram; increased sales 500% to $5M (2011), $12M (2012), and $15M (August 2013).
- Consistently exceed monthly store goals; achieved 212% of target in September 2014.
- Introduced monthly product workshops for staff to increase product knowledge and awareness.
01/2007 - 08/2015, Store Supervisor, Under Armour, London, United Kingdom
- Led team of 15 customer service, delivery, finance, and operations employees.
- Implemented and maintained highest service standards; store held average 91% satisfaction rate in customer surveys.
- Introduced layaway service, which directly increased sales by 32% in < 12 months.
- Actively promoted positive work environment by recognizing outstanding performance through employee of the month awards, bonuses and perks, and provision of on-the-job training.
- Proudly maintained 89% employee retention rate per 2-year period.
09/2002 - 08/2006, Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Leicester, Leicester, United Kingdom
Dean's List 2002 and 2006
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Economics Society
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book