Technical Support Engineer Resume Template (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and knowledgeable Technical Support Engineer with a proven track record of employer and client satisfaction in providing technical support and customer service to clients, maintaining various PC hardware and software, and coordinating new personnel. Great team player with excellent communication skills and well-developed technological expertise. Zhen is currently looking for a Technical Support Engineer job with a company which offers flexibility and opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Technical Support Engineer, Super Micro Computer, Inc., Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Provided beneficial technical support and customer service to clients, researched and analysed client's issues, and maintained various PC hardware and software.
- Installed operating systems, configured servers, and worked on the development and implementation of new processes and procedures to increase the quality and efficiency of customer service as much as possible - increased the efficiency by 45% within 2 years.
- Recruited and coordinated new employees and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers and the Board of Directors.
- Maintained documents and records, executed various clerical duties, and performed other tasks as required.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Computer Science & Information Systems, University of Groningen, Groningen, Netherlands
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Astronomy Society, Engineering Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Yangzhou High School, Yangzhou, China
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Computer Club, Math Society, Physics Society
LiveAgent, JIRA Service Desk
09/2011 - 05/2012, Class President, Yangzhou High School, Yangzhou, China
02/2019, Google IT Support Professional, Coursera