Network Systems Engineer Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-driven and detail-oriented Network Systems Engineer skilled at improving network performance, configuring and managing Windows Servers, and integrating new systems into existing networks. Offers a Computer Science & Information Systems degree and great technological expertise. Possess a highly professional attitude, extraordinary analytical skills, and important ability to work and perform well in team environments.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Network Systems Engineer, ITResonance, Inc., Breinigsville, PA, United States
- Identified and analyzed network requirements, evaluated and worked on the improvement of network performance, and performed regular backups.
- Installed, configured, and managed Windows Servers, troubleshot and fixed Windows-based software programs, and was in charge of upgrading both hardware and software.
- Resolved any networking problems, assisted in the development of original web pages, and integrated new systems into existing networks, ensuring the security and transparency.
- Provided IT advice and assistance to customers and colleagues when needed and maintained large databases and files.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for significantly increasing the security and performance of all company's networks.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Computer Science & Information Systems, University of California, Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA, United States
GPA: 4.0 (Top 2% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Basketball Team, Engineering Society, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Escola Secundaria Sa de Miranda, Braga, Portugal
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Basketball Team, Computer Club, Math Society
PRTG Network, Nagios XI
Datadog, Logic Monitor
09/2010 - 05/2012, Class Treasurer, Escola Secundaria Sa de Miranda, Braga, Portugal
09/2018, Certified Network Administrator, Microsoft Learning