Visual Designer Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Creative and passionate Visual Designer with extensive experience in multimedia design. Dynamic team player and innovative leader offering excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills. Great communicator determined to finish all projects within budget and in a timely manner. Detail-oriented creator accustomed to working in fast-paced business environments. Adobe Certified Expert with exceptional knowledge of multiple Graphic Design software programs and extraordinary time management skills.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Visual Designer, CPO Commerce, LLC, Pasadena, CA, United States
- Designed new products and advertisements and communicated with clients to ensure that their goals and requirements were fully met.
- Developed new website design templates, created storyboards and visual mockups, and produced professional visual presentations.
- Completed reports on the progress of the assigned projects and presented results to managers, supervisors, and clients.
- Worked closely with various Marketing and Technical teams, trained and coordinated multiple Graphic Design Interns, and worked on the improvement of the whole design process.
- Won the 2018 International Design Award for the Best Website Design.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Graphic Design, Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Political Society, TEDx Club
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, Linz International School Auhof, Linz, Austria
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Business Club, Fitness Club, Tennis Club
Autodesk 3ds Max, SVG-edit
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player
09/2013 - 05/2014, First Year Representative, Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI, United States
04/2019, Adobe Certified Expert, Adobe Digital Learning Services