Information Technology Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and knowledgeable Information Technology Assistant adept at resolving any hardware/software faults, maintaining network systems, and managing inventories. Effective communicator with strong attention to detail, highly professional attitude, great analytical skills, and significant ability to work and perform well in fast-paced business environments.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Information Technology Assistant, Conway MacKenzie, Inc., London, United Kingdom
- Troubleshot and resolved any hardware/software faults, installed and maintained computer hardware, and worked on the improvement of all network systems.
- Configured and maintained antivirus applications, provided support and knowledge to end users, and conducted risk assessments.
- Restored data, managed inventories, and handled large amounts of information, ensuring that all policies and procedures were fully followed.
- Assisted in website management, trained and coordinated IT staff, and monitored various daily operations.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Computer Science & Information Systems, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Math Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, Leysin American School, Leysin, Switzerland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Activities: Astronomy Society, Physics Society, Tennis Club
JIRA Service Desk, Front
Good Team Player
09/2011 - 05/2012, Vice President, Leysin American School Physics Society, Leysin, Switzerland
04/2019, Certified Technology Manager, The Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering