System Administrator CV Sample (Text version)
Address: 99999, Cairo, Egypt
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 999-999-9999
LinkedIn Profile: www.kickresume.com
Detail-oriented IT professional as a software support specialist and systems/network technician. Skilled at operating in a wide range of platforms and excellent written and oral communication skills.
08/2016 - 11/2016, System Engineer, OMS |Internship
- Design, implement, install, configure and troubleshooting Microsoft windows server 2012.
- Administering Windows Server networks,domains, roles and services.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance Active directory, DNS and DHCP.
- Implementing, Managing and Monitoring Network Devices.
- Working on cloud solutions on Microsoft Azure platform.
- Monitoring Virtual Machine and Virtual Network on Microsoft Azure .
- Develop solutions to customer problems using the best technologies available.
03/2015 - 06/2015, Member, Openness Egypt
- Getting trained in cloud computing on Microsoft Azure platform.
- Building open source projects on top of Microsoft Azure and increasing the awareness about Openness Egypt.
07/2014 - 10/2015, Microsoft Student Partner, Microsoft
• Windows Server Active Directory and DNS.
• Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine ,Virtual Network ,Azure AD and storage.
• Creating and fully configuring windows's virtual machines using VMWare and Hyper-V
- Holding Offline sessions ,write blogs and leading the IT team in my university.
2012 - 2016, Computer Science, Zagazig University, Cairo, Egypt
Graduated from Information Technology Department
Courses and Technical Skills
- Windows Server 2012 (MCSE)
- Windows Server 2012 (MCSA)
- Virtualization Technology (VMware,Hyper-V)
- Microsoft Azure infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Database Fundamentals
- Arabic : Native
- English : Very Good
05/2016, EMC Academic Associate, Data Science and Big Data Analytics
- Microsoft Student Partner (MSP) at Microsoft .
- Leading the Infrastructure team in my university at Microsoft Zagazig Tech Club.
- Holding Offline sessions to explain networking and help students working on Microsoft products.
- Former Secretary of the Committee Social in Student Union.
Consistently meeting deadlines
Feeling the music