Impetus Technical Architect Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-driven and accomplished Technical Architect offering over 6 years of relevant experience. Effective leader and team player with exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills and the important ability to solve complex problems.
03/2017 - present, Technical Lead - Cloud Native, Sopra Banking Software, Noida, India
- Created and deployed application on-premise using OpenShift Origin 3.0 and boost up digital transformation at Sopra Banking Software.
- Written Microservices using Springboot and Project reactor using Netflix stack.
- Containerized(Docker) and Deployed microservices on AWS, GCP and Openshift.
- Streamlined microservices through Kubernates and Istio (Service Mesh).
- Followed Twelve-Factor app methodology & Implemented 8 factors.
- Implemented HPA and Circuit Breaker to achieve Auto Scalability and Resiliency.
11/2016 - 03/2017, Cobol2Java Migration POC(Cloud Ready), Sopra Banking Software, Noida, India
- Successfully submitted POC to transform COBOL code to JAVA.
- Valuated various C2J translation tools like RES, NACA, ISPIRER.
- Core business of CBS of Sopra Banking is in COBOL . Digital transformation was in jeopardy without this transformation POC.
- This POC helped in to set the direction and budget of Digital Transformation.
08/2016 - 10/2016, Technical Lead - EID Development, Sopra Banking Software, Brussels, Belgium
- Record Bank was using NPAPI plugin to use EID(social security number for Belgium).
- Google stopped support for NPAPI plugins.
- Successfully applied an alternative solution for this NPAPI for Record bank.
- Solution is running successfully on production for many other banks as well.
03/2014 - 07/2016, Senior Software Engineer-SBP Framework, Sopra Banking Platform, Noida, India
- Worked on highly customize frameworke, using JSF custom components.
- Lead the team and migrated SBP Framework from JSF1.2 to JSF 2.1 .
- Extracted interfaces from coupled framework to build standard APIs so that binaries could be delivered to client rather than source.
- Industrialized build process of SBP Framework.
- Have written SOD and SDD documents under waterfall life cycle.
Architecture & Design
Docker 1.18 CE
Dev - Technical Skill
Mongo DB 4.0
Industry & Leadership
07/2006 - 08/2010, Computer Science & Engineering, Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College, Ghaziabad, India
Ability to learn from mistakes
Cultivating Team Orientation
Getting lost in a good book
Feeling the music