Spokesperson Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Qualified and highly-skilled Spokesperson with 4+ years of extensive experience in producing content for social media, representing the company at various events, and creating promotional campaigns. Certified Professional Speaker with a Business Administration degree from a well-known university and strong determination to perform extraordinary work. Great communicator with excellent time management skills and significant ability to work and perform well in a team.
08/2015 - 08/2019, Spokesperson, Limbach Holdings, LLC, Laurel, MD, United States
- Represented the company at various industry events and served as the first point of contact between media and the company.
- Assisted in the production of original content for multiple social media platforms, prepared press releases, and worked on the improvement of brand awareness.
- Completed professional presentations, developed and implemented new marketing campaigns, and prepared and coordinated public speaking engagements.
- Worked closely with the Managers and Executives and pro-actively in monthly team meetings with the Board of Directors.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing excellent work.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Business Administration, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA, United States
GPA: 3.94 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Debate Club, European Society
09/2009 - 05/2011, IB Diploma Program, School Rodolphe Topffer, Geneva, Switzerland
The 2011 Best Graduate Award winner
The 2009 Principal's Award winner for the 1st prize in the National Debate Competition
Activities: Debate Club, Political Society, Swimming Club
iContact Pro, Improvely
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player
09/2013 - 05/2015, Social Media Account Manager, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA, United States
05/2017, Certified Professional Speaker, Certified Coaches Federation