Public Information Officer Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Action-oriented and dedicated Public Information Officer offering 3 years of relevant experience and a bachelor's degree in Business & Management with Marketing from the University of Dundee. Effective team player with excellent communication and time management skills and the crucial ability to think critically and solve complex problems.
07/2017 - 07/2020, Public Information Officer, MEGY Group, LLC, Dundee, United Kingdom
- Served as the first point of contact between the company and media and prepared press releases.
- Constantly monitored and analyzed the media coverage and represented the organization at various events.
- Built and maintained strategic relations with industry experts and assisted in the development of new marketing campaigns.
- Updated the website content, completed detailed reports, and participated in meetings with managers and executives.
- Awarded the Employee of the Year for increasing the media coverage by 17% within just one year.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business & Management with Marketing, University of Dundee, Dundee, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 2% of the Programme)
The 2015 Dean's Award winner for representing the school at multiple international business competitions
Clubs and Societies: Drama Club, Golf Club, Marketing Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, The Sanskaar Valley School, Bhopal, India
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Extracurricular Activities: Dance Club, Film Society, Political Society
Cision Communications Cloud
Good Team Player
09/2016 - 05/2017, President, University of Dundee Marketing Society, Dundee, United Kingdom
03/2020, (CPRS) Certified Public Relations Specialist, IPRA