Communications Officer Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and knowledgeable Communications Officer skilled at serving as a spokesperson, developing new communication strategies, producing content for social media, and organizing PR events. Certified Communication Management Professional offering a highly professional attitude, strong attention to detail, deep passion for marketing, great problem-solving skills, and well-developed teamwork abilities.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Communications Officer, CentralSquare Technologies, Ltd., New Orleans, LA, United States
- Developed and implemented new communication strategies and served as the first point of contact between media and company.
- Created innovative promotional campaigns and collaborated with colleagues in order to increase press coverage and brand awareness.
- Assisted in the production of content for social media, organized and managed various PR events, and co-managed communication budget.
- Built new communications infrastructure, completed monthly reports, and recruited and supervised summer interns.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for increasing press coverage by 25% within 2 years.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Communications & Marketing, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Marketing Society, Riding Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Oslo Handelsgymnasium, Oslo, Norway
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Club, Fitness Club, Swimming Society
HubSpot Marketing, RankActive
iContact Pro, ActiveCampaign
Attention to Detail
09/2015 - 05/2016, Social Media Account Manager, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, United States
02/2019, Certified Communication Management Professional, Global Communication Certification Council