Software Support Specialist Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Customer-oriented and dedicated Software Support Specialist with a proven track record of success in providing support and assistance to clients, managing user accounts, and hiring and coordinating IT Interns. Great communicator with strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills. Certified Technical Support Professional with a highly professional attitude and significant ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Software Support Specialist, HCL Technologies, Inc., Sydney, Australia
- Provided support and assistance to clients on any computer system-related problems and diagnosed all hardware/software issues.
- Managed multiple user accounts, installed and maintained various programs and applications, and performed clerical duties as assigned.
- Maintained documents and records, educated colleagues, and worked on the constant improvement of all existing applications to increase efficiency and reduce expenses - increased the efficiency by 27% within two years.
- Worked closely with software development teams and recruited and trained multiple IT interns, ensuring that all policies and procedures were followed.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Computer Science & Information Systems, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Marketing Society, Physics Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Riga Secondary School No. 13, Riga, Latvia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Computer Club, Math Society, Table Tennis Club
Zendesk, HubSpot Service Hub
Teamwork Desk, SysAid
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2011 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, Riga Secondary School No. 13, Riga, Latvia
02/2019, Certified Technical Support Professional, Computer Training Institute
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport