SHI International Partner Services Advisor Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and results-oriented Partner Services Advisor offering exceptional communication and leadership skills and a proven track record of achieving extraordinary results. Effective team player with the important ability to function well in fast-paced and deadline-driven business environments.
07/2019 - 03/2020, Project Manager - Technical Onboarding, Cisco Systems, Inc., Austin, TX, United States
- On-boarded US customers who purchased Cisco Smart Assist Service, which included configuration of the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) Portal and Common Service Platform Collector (CSPC).
- Responsible for 25 customers consistently and surpassing goals quarter over quarter, utilizing Salesforce to track.
- Focused on Customer Experience and Customer Success with advanced understanding of the Cisco portfolio, offers and teams.
- Updated and managed the Deployment Playbook to ensure Internal information current.
- Ensured full training of Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) Portal and coordination with SMEs for configuration of service.
08/2015 - 03/2019, Sales Coordinator/Online Specialist, National Direct Sales and Marketing, Austin, TX
- Managed multiple companies, from multimillion dollar private label to those up and coming.
- Experienced communicator in a wide variety of categories and departments in big box retailers.
- Trained in new systems as they appeared.
- Analyzed vital data to ensure successful execution.
- Successfully prevented and resolved issues with vendors.
- Provided professional and timely customer service to any and all inquiries.
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Smart Net Total Care Portal
Common Service Platform Collector (CSPC)
PMI Tools and Techniques
PMI Process and Knowledge areas
10/2018 - 12/2018, Project Management Certificate Program, The University of Texas at Austin, Center of Professional Education, Austin, TX, United States
08/2012 - 05/2015, Business Foundations Certificate, The University of Texas at Austin, Red McComb's School of Business
08/2012 - 05/2015, BA, English, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, United States
04/2019, Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute (PMI)
12/2018, Project Management Certificate, The University of Texas at Austin, Center for Professional Education