Server Administrator Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Dedicated and performance-driven Server Administrator with 2+ years of extensive experience in developing new system structures, configuring and managing servers, and performing diagnostic tests. Possessing well-developed communication skills, excellent problem-solving skills, and significant ability to perform well under pressure, Niwat is presently seeking a Server Administrator job.
06/2016 - 05/2019, Server Administrator, Fluor Corporation, Geneva, Switzerland
- Worked on the development and implementation of new system structures, monitored the activity of servers, and collaborated with colleagues on the improvement of all network services.
- Configured and administered servers, installed patches and packages, and provided customer support when needed.
- Installed and maintained LAN, performed diagnostic tests, resolved any IT related issues, and participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Updated software and hardware, trained and coordinated IT interns, and executed other duties as assigned.
- Recognized by executives for significantly increasing the reliability of servers by 15% within 3 years.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Computer Science, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Programme)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Entrepreneurship Society, Psychology Society,
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Programme, Montessori Academy Bangkok International School, Bangkok, Thailand
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Basketball Club, Fitness Club, TEDx Club
Paessler PRTG Network Monitor
Nagios XI, Icinga
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2012 - 05/2013, First Class Representative, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
09/2011 - 05/2012, Class President, Montessori Academy Bangkok International School, Bangkok, Thailand
02/2019, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate, Microsoft Learning
06/2017, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport