Web Administrator Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Hard-working and knowledgeable Web Administrator with a proven track record of success in developing and managing various websites, performing quality assurance checks, and coordinating daily web administration operations. Offers a Computer Science degree from a well-known university, great communication skills, well-developed technological expertise, and important ability to work and perform well in a team.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Web Administrator, Link Solutions, Inc., Stockholm, Sweden
- Designed and managed multiple websites, ensuring that the clients' needs and requirements were always fully met.
- Maintained all web applications, executed various database administration tasks, and installed and configured hardware and software.
- Performed detailed quality assurance checks, oversaw all daily web administration operations, and developed and implemented new, more efficient content management system.
- Identified bugs and collaborated with colleagues on the improvement of system performance, functionality, and reliability - increased the system performance by 35% within 2 years.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Computer Science, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Film Society, Engineering Society, Volleyball Club
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Programme, British School of Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Chess Club, Math Society, Physics Society
09/2011 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, British School of Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
04/2018, Driving Licence, Driving School