Caseworker Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Compassionate and knowledgeable Caseworker with 4+ years of extensive experience in providing social services to individuals and groups, developing psychosocial rehabilitation treatment plans, and educating clients on various health issues. Certified Social Work Case Manager offering well-developed observation skills and excellent knowledge of Psychology. Possess great communication and leadership skills, highly professional attitude, and a significant ability to work in team environments.
06/2015 - 06/2019, Caseworker, Greenville Health System, Greenville, SC, United States
- Provided social services to various individuals and groups, completed professional psychosocial assessments, and maintained and managed case files.
- Acted as a liaison in court cases, reported any child or physical abuse, scheduled appointments, and executed other administrative duties as required.
- Developed and implemented custom psychosocial rehabilitation treatment plans, monitored clients, and produced reports on their condition.
- Worked closely with other professionals, attended various workshops and conferences, and educated clients and their family members on various health issues.
- Awarded Employee of the Month thrice for achieving great results and performing exceptional work.
09/2014 - 05/2015, Social Work, University of Georgia, Athens, GA, United States
GPA: 4.0 (Top 2% of the Program)
09/2010 - 05/2014, Psychology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2012 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Medical Society, Psychology Society, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2010, IB Diploma Program, Vilamoura International School, Vilamoura, Portugal
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2009 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Biology Society, Math Society, Riding Society
InSync EMR, Optimity
DELPHI32, Jane App
TherapyCharts, M2 Select
Ability to Work under Pressure
06/2013 - 08/2013, The Psychology Foundation of Canada, Mental Health Volunteer, Toronto, ON, Canada
02/2019, Certified Social Work Case Manager, National Association of Social Workers
09/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School