Pricing Specialist Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and knowledgeable Pricing Specialist with 2+ years of extensive experience and comprehensive background in developing and implementing new pricing policies, executing all price adjustments, and collecting and analyzing financial data. Possessing excellent analytical skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy, and important time management abilities, Rachelle is currently looking for a Pricing Specialist position.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Pricing Specialist, Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc., Melbourne, Australia
- Worked on the development and implementation of new pricing policies to maximize profitability and decrease unnecessary costs - reduced expenses by 15% within one year.
- Worked closely with various sales teams, executed all price adjustments, and maintained strategic relationships with suppliers and business partners.
- Performed professional pricing analysis, collected and analyzed financial data, and executed multiple administrative tasks as required.
- Provided beneficial support to Pricing Managers with various duties as assigned and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with the Board with Directors.
- Recognized by executives and awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration with Economics, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
Activities: FinTech Society, Marketing Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Lycee Arago, Paris, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Debate Club, Golf Club, Volleyball Team
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player
09/2011 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, Lycee Arago, Paris, France
09/2018, Certified Pricing Professional, Professional Pricing Society