Retention Specialist Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Goal-oriented and dedicated Retention Specialist offering 3 years of relevant experience and a bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the University at Buffalo. The Employee of the Month Award winner with excellent critical thinking skills and the crucial ability to function well both independently and in a team setting.
07/2017 - 07/2020, Retention Specialist, LOR Group, LLC, Miami, FL, United States
- Coordinated and managed multiple company retention functions, ensuring that all goals and targets were met.
- Communicated with key customers, generated monthly records, and worked closely with managers and executives.
- Developed and implemented new revenue retention strategies and organized relevant documents and records.
- Recruited and supervised Retention Interns and executed other tasks as necessary.
- Won the Employee of the Month Award twice for constantly performing exceptional work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration, University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 3% of the Program)
The 2015 Dean's Award winner for representing the school at multiple international business competitions
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, FinTech Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, School Saint Hilaire Lyon, Lyon, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Extracurricular Activities: Aerobics Club, Debate Club, Political Society
09/2015 - 05/2016, Class Representative, University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, United States
09/2019, Certified Customer Retention Specialist, HRCI
08/2015, Driver's License, Driving School