Booking Agent Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: 556 Gnatty Creek Road, 11001, Los Angeles, CA, United States
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 516-437-6267
Professional and accomplished Booking Agent with an extraordinary experience in organizing and managing concerts/gigs, developing promotional campaigns, maintaining relationships with other professionals from the industry, and serving as the main point of contact between artists and media. Worked with multiple Billboard Hot 100 singers. Offers extensive knowledge of entertainment industry, excellent negotiation/communication skills, and strong passion for music.
06/2016 - present, Booking Agent, Blackrod Records, Ltd, Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Discovered unknown artists; developed contracts, organized concerts and gigs, and served as the first point of contact between artists and media.
- Worked with various world-famous singers/rappers, including Lana Del Rey, Florence Welch, Hayley Williams, Norah Jones, Swizz Beatz, Migos, and Chance the Rapper.
- Worked on the marketing campaigns in order to promote songs, concerts, and artists' activities.
- Built and maintained professional relationships with producers, videographers, promoters, and sponsors.
- Booked more than 300 concerts annually; collaborated with other agents to maximize the revenue and profits from bookings and sold merchandise - increased revenue by 120% within 2 years.
- Ranked as a #1 Booking Agent at the company.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Media & Communications with Marketing, HEC Paris, Paris, France
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Marketing Society, Fitness Club, Tennis Club,
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Instituto Calasancio Hijas de la Divina Pastora, Salamanca, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Ability to Work under Pressure
Passion for Music
09/2008 - 05/2012, Class President, Instituto Calasancio Hijas de la Divina Pastora, Salamanca, Spain
08/2016, Certified Talent Agent, Association of Talent Agents