Warehouse Associate Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-driven and knowledgeable Warehouse Associate adept at improving daily warehouse operations, managing inventories, and performing detailed quality checks. Offers a Business Administration degree from a well-known university and strong attention to detail and accuracy. Certified Production and Inventory Manager possessing great organizational skills and excellent problem-solving abilities.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Warehouse Associate, Core-Mark International, Inc., Whitinsville, MA, United States
- Collaborated with colleagues on the improvement of all warehouse operations to increase efficiency and decrease expenses - increased the efficiency by 25% in 2018.
- Maintained all-time safe and clean work environment, loaded and unloaded shipment trucks, and managed inventories, ensuring that all policies and procedures were followed.
- Inspected goods, performed quality checks, identified and resolved any warehouse issues, and maintained correspondence.
- Completed daily reports, built and maintained professional relationships with suppliers, and executed other duties as assigned by managers.
- Recognized by executives for achieving great results and performing excellent work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH, United States
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Entrepreneurship Society, Riding Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz, Zuoz, Switzerland
The 2012 Principal's Award winner for achieving exceptional academic results
Activities: Economics Society, Golf Club, Volleyball Club
JDA Warehouse Management
NetSuite ERP, TradeGecko
Magaya WMS, Softeon WMS
Good Team Player
05/2015 - 08/2015, English Tutor, EF Education, Suva, Fiji
02/2019, Certified Production and Inventory Manager, Association for Supply Chain Management