Front Desk Assistant Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Customer-oriented and performance-driven Front Desk Assistant skilled at performing various administrative tasks, improving all office processes and procedures, and providing support to Office Managers. Great communicator with a Business Administration degree from a well-known university and an exceptional ability to remain calm in stressful situations. Possess well-developed communication skills and excellent time management abilities.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Front Desk Assistant, Learfield, Inc., Bristol, United Kingdom
- Performed various clerical duties, provided all-time great customer experience, and maintained a clean work environment.
- Answered the phone, responded to emails, greeted visiting business partners, and provided beneficial support to Office Managers with any tasks as required.
- Handled confidential documents, developed office schedules, managed all travel arrangements, and maintained office inventories.
- Worked on the improvement of all office processes and procedures to increase efficiency and reduce unnecessary expenses - decreased the costs by 15% within two years.
- Recognized by executives for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration, University of Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club,, Entrepreneurship Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Lauder School of Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Debate Club, Economics Society, Swimming Club
Dropbox, Zoho CRM
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2011 - 05/2013, Class President, Lauder School of Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
11/2018, Certified Business Office Manager, MSIcertified