Real Estate Agent Assistant Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and well-educated Real Estate Agent Assistant with a comprehensive background in supporting Senior Real Estate Agents, analyzing properties, and communicating with potential clients. The Marquette University graduate with excellent analytical skills, a highly professional attitude, and a significant ability to work and perform well in a team. Ingvar is currently looking for a Real Estate Agent Assistant position with a forward-moving company.
08/2017 - 08/2019, Real Estate Agent Assistant, EAH Housing, Inc., Warrenton, VA, United States
- Worked with multiple professional Real Estate Agents and supported them with various administrative tasks as assigned.
- Communicated with clients, researched and evaluated properties, and developed original marketing materials to promote the properties.
- Identified potential buyers, organized and managed relevant documents and records, and produced and reviewed required forms.
- Resolved problematic customer issues, collected information from clients, prepared and processed bank deposits, and executed other duties as required.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing excellent work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Real Estate Management, Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Psychology Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Oslo Handelsgymnasium, Oslo, Norway
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Biology Society, Computer Club, Debate Club
Propertybase, Cloud MLX
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2015 - 05/2016, Vice President, Marquette University TEDx Club, Milwaukee, WI, United States
06/2019, Certified Property Manager, Institute of Real Estate Management