Financial Advisor Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-driven and detail-oriented Financial Advisor Assistant skilled at analyzing investment opportunities, communicating with potential clients, and completing financial statements. Possessing well-developed analytical skills, strong determination to achieve great results, and extraordinary time management abilities, Fabien is presently looking for a Financial Advisor Assistant job with a modern firm which offers opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Financial Advisor Assistant, CUSO Financial Services, L.P., Glendale, CA, United States
- Provided professional support to multiple Senior Financial Planners and identified and communicated with potential clients.
- Researched and analyzed investment opportunities, managed client relationships, and maintained confidential files and records.
- Monitored portfolios, completed financial statements, and stayed up-to-date with current laws and regulations to ensure that all policies were followed.
- Processed transactions, answered the phone, responded to emails, greeted visiting clients and business partners, and performed other administrative duties as needed.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Accounting & Finance, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Drama Club, Tennis Club
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, The Marymount International School, Paris, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Activities: Economics Society, Football Club, Swimming Society
Quicken, Money Tree
09/2011 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, The Marymount International School, Paris, France
03/2019, Certified Financial Planner, CFA Institute