QA Analyst Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 3348 Spirit Drive, 32720, Tucson, AZ, United States
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 386-717-0201
Knowledgeable and dedicated QA Analyst skilled at performing detailed testing of Windows/Linux based software applications, developing and implementing new test plans, scripts, and scenarios, and conducting reports on the results of testing. Offers a highly professional attitude, great technological expertise, and well-developed analytical skills. Effective communicator with strong attention to accuracy and excellent teamwork abilities.
06/2016 - 04/2019, QA Analyst, Rose International, Inc., Tucson, AZ, United States
- Worked on multiple software projects simultaneously; performed professional and detailed testing of Windows/Linux based applications in order to discover and fix any bugs and threats.
- Developed and implemented new test plans and test scenarios to maximize efficiency and minimize processing time and costs of software testing.
- Created automated test scripts, conducted reports on the results of testing, and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Worked on the improvement of the performance of software testing team; trained and coordinated new employees, ensuring that the company's high standards were met.
- Reduced processing time by 35% and cut unnecessary costs by 24% within 2 years.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Computer Science, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, United States
GPA: 3.97 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Astronomy Society, Entrepreneurship Society, Volleyball Club
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, Bromsgrove International School Thailand, Bangkok, Thailand
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Good Team Player
09/2011 - 05/2012, Website Manager, Bromsgrove International School Thailand, Bangkok, Thailand
06/2016, Certified Software Test Engineer, Quality Assurance Institute