Automation Test Engineer Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: 3656 Paradise Lane, 90017, Pasadena, CA, United States
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 323-764-6545
Knowledgeable, self-driven, and certified Automation Test Engineer skilled at executing inspections of automated machinery and tools, developing new tests and tests plans, participating in all facets of project development, and performing risk analysis. Offers great analytical skills, strong attention to detail, and well-developed time management abilities. Simion is presently looking for an Automation Test Engineer job with a forward-moving firm.
06/2015 - 04/2019, Automation Test Engineer, Spring Technology, Inc., Pasadena, CA, United States
- Performed detailed inspections of automated machinery, developed and implemented new tests, and analyzed the performance and quality of the existing tests.
- Conducted test schedules and plans, ensuring that projects were completed within budget and in a timely manner.
- Pro-actively participated in all facets of project development; trained and coordinated new employees, ensuring that all policies and procedures were fully followed.
- Performed risk analysis, documented all issues, and conducted test reports.
- Increased reliability of automated machinery by 15% and reduced operating expenses by 20%.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Mechanical Engineering, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Golf Club, Riding Club
09/2007 - 05/2011, Gymnasium, Decebal High School, Constanta, Romania
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Chess Club, Volleyball Team
QMetry Automation Studio
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player
06/2014 - 08/2014, English Tutor, EF Education, Rabat, Morocco
12/2017, Certified Automation Professional, International Society of Automation