Technical Support Specialist Resume Sample (Hired) (Text version)
Address: 99, 99999, Christchurch, New Zealand
Date of birth: 1999-19-09
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 999-999-999
I am Technical Support Specialist in a growing company to use my extension background in working with computer issues and networking solutions.
11/2002 - 05/2018, Sr. Specialist, IT Administration, T-Mobile USA, Bellevue, USA
T-Mobile USA Inc is the third largest Telecommunications company in the United States that employees over 51,000 across the states. I have worked in several T-Mobile Engineering offices at the corporate location working break fix issues on over 500 plus engineers laptop and desktops, in buildings containing well over 1000 people. Assisting multiple departments seeing their projects to completion. Trouble shooting networking, software, hardware problems. Either solving the issue alone or involving other teams like the Exchange or Server team for further assistance.
Configuring and trouble shooting MAC Books on the Domain for engineers supporting the retail environment.
Supported 15 plus retail stores with their computer equipment issues. Remotely or traveled to site.
Throughout my tenure at T-Mobile I was always getting customer and team recognition for achievements and excellent service .
Some of the projects I have worked on...
- Retail Refresh: Setting up new computers for all the retail stores across the country to the latest OS and RAM. And assisted in shipping all units out to the field. Lasted several months
- Video Displays in Corporate Office: System was updated, it worked in other buildings, but not in my office. I was tasked b a VP to get all the digital monitors operational. With the help of the Network Operations Team all monitors started working with documentation to detailing the technical configuration.
- Windows 10 Upgrade: Helped roll out Windows 10 to all T-Mobile employees at the engineering office I supported. Consisting of inventory customers installed applications, saving data, re-imaging with Windows 10. Then rebuilding and customizing applications and settings. Did extensive work with the Fraud team with their links and applications to get them converted from Windows 7 to 10.
10/1990 - 02/1999, Lead Technician, Dow Jones Inc, Princeton, USA
Dow Jones & Company is an American publishing and financial information firm. I was the Lead Technician of Dow Jones Telerate department of 10 other techs that worked on deploying computer systems to companies across the US for financial news and information. Coordinated work flow making sure orders were shipped out on time and configured correctly. Wrote most of the technical documentation for the department.
Department was ISO 9000 Certified.
A few of my a accomplishments.......
- New Tech Depot build out: When the department moved to a new location I helped setup new office space with new network cabling, 4 different data lines to every bench.
- Documentation: Wrote all technical documentation for all procedures done in the shop for ISO Certification.
- Local Server Admin: Helped maintain a Novel server that held all the department orders and contact information with data back-ups and general maintenance of the system.
05/1999 - 11/2001, Technical Contractor, Alternative Resources Corporation, Edison, New jersey, USA
Alternative Resources Corporation assists professionals with their employment needs for technical positions. I worked for ARC for a few years doing contract work all over New Jersey, doing anything from new PC roll outs, to NIC Card driver upgrades.
Some of the jobs that stood out are....
- Lead Tech: Lead a team of 5 to upgrade all the computer systems and printer interfaces at FedEx Kinkos stores in New Jersey.
- Lead Tech: Lead a team of 8 to upgrade computer systems OS in New York for St Paul Inc. . First system had to have a NIC upgrade then a new OS was pushed.
- System Admin: Worked at Ecroc Cement Corp as phone / desktop support for their head office and their remote sales team.
- System Admin: Maintained over 200 IBM servers. Made sure they where connected to the correct network so their services could be reached.
11/1995 - 11/1999, Electronics, DeVry Technical University, Woodbridge, USA
Electrical component trouble shooting including computer chip-sets
08/2002 - 02/2004, Web Design, Chubb Institute, Parrsippany, USA
Web Design. HTML, DHTML, XML, JAVA, Oracle, Visual Basic 6.0 Programming
09/2015, Udemy, Certificate of Completion
Cisco CCNA (200-120) online course
04/2013, Coursera, Statement of Accomplishment
Computer Networks. Fundamental problems of computer networks and design strategies used to solve networking problems.
05/2016, Global knowledge, Certificate of Completion
Administering Cisco Unified Communications
Skype for Buisness
Desktops / Laptops
Cisco Routers / Switches
WAN / LAN
User and Computer Groups
Office for MAC
Level 1 - 2 - 3 Tech Support
Dave Davidson, T-Mobile USA, 999-999-999
Reference Letter Upon Request
Manager, IT Administration
End User Support | Bothell/Bellevue,WA| T-Mobile
James Potter, T-Mobile USA, 999-999-999
Reference Letter Upon Request
@kickresume - https://www.linkedin.com/in/kickresume
kickresume - https://www.facebook.com/kickresume