Network Engineer Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: 75 Manor Close, LE16 0WF, Manchester, United Kingdom
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 070 4303 0057
Knowledgeable and qualified Network Engineer skilled at installing, configuring, and maintaining communication networks. Adept at monitoring network performance, completing backups, and improving quality and efficiency of network infrastructure. Committed to performing high-quality work. Offers Network+ and CCNP certification, great analytical skills, and excellent time management abilities.
06/2016 - 04/2019, Network Engineer, Systal Technology Solutions, Ltd, Manchester, United Kingdom
- Maintained communication networks, monitored network performance, and resolved any technical issues.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the improvement of network infrastructure in order to increase quality, reliability, effectivity, and reduce expenses.
- Installed and configured network devices, including routers, modems, hubs, switches, wireless AP's, and WLAN controllers.
- Performed backups of all servers and provided support and assistance to users.
- Completed troubleshooting, tested networks, and performed other duties as required.
- Increased reliability of networks by 10% and was awarded Employee of the Month twice.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Computer and Network Technology, Manchester Metropolitan University, Manchester, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Math Society, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Stiftsgymnasium Melk, Melk, Austria
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, President, Manchester Metropolitan University Math Society, Manchester, United Kingdom
09/2017, Network+ Certification, CompTIA IT Certifications
06/2016, Cisco Certified Network Professional, Cisco Systems, Inc.