Recruiting Assistant Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and self-driven Recruiting Assistant with 3+ years of extensive experience in producing and posting job requisitions, performing background checks, and maintaining and updating candidate records. Possess a HR Management degree from a well-known university and excellent knowledge of multiple Human Resources Management software programs. Offers great analytical and communication skills and important ability to work and perform well under pressure.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Recruiting Assistant, netGenius, Inc., Bowling Green, KY, United States
- Worked closely with multiple hiring managers, scheduled and organized interviews, and performed detailed background checks.
- Communicated with job applicants, maintained and updated candidate records, and collaborated with all internal departments to ensure that the company's staffing needs were met.
- Hired and coordinated interns and summer associates, organized and managed various employee events, and executed other clerical tasks as required.
- Created and posted job requisitions and collaborated with colleagues on the development and implementation of a new applicant tracking system which significantly increased the efficiency of the whole recruiting process by 55%.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Human Resources Management, Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, KY, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Boat Club, Marketing Society, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Aprilov National High School, Gabrovo, Bulgaria
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Basketball Club, Golf Club, Math Society
Breezy HR, PeopleStrategy eHCM
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2010 - 05/2012, Class President, Aprilov National High School, Gabrovo, Bulgaria
02/2019, PHR: Professional in Human Resources, HR Certification Institute
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book