Business Administrator Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: Via del Viminale 16, 09046, Bologna, Italy
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 0374 9252071
Performance-driven and knowledgeable Business Administrator with a proven track record of success and employer satisfaction in maximizing profits, minimizing unnecessary expenses, providing administrative support, training new personnel, and organizing company events. Effective leader with great communication skills, excellent time management skills, and important ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Business Administrator, APN Consulting Inc., Bologna, Italy
- Collaborated with colleagues on the development and implementation of new standardized business policies and practices in order to maximize profits and minimize unnecessary expenses.
- Interviewed and trained new interns, provided beneficial administrative/clerical support to multiple executives and managers.
- Communicated and worked closely with all levels of the organization, assisted in contract negotiations, and organized multiple company events.
- Conducted monthly reports on the performance of the company and pro-actively participated in meetings with the Board of Directors.
- Reduced unnecessary business expenses by 20% within 2 years.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, FinTech Society, Riding Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Jaunogre Secondary School, Ogre, Latvia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Aerobics Club, Fitness Club, Volleyball Club
iBE.net, Zoho One
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, President, University of Bologna FinTech Society, Bologna, Italy
03/2018, Certified Business Administrator, Chartered Association of Business Administrators
01/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School