Project Administrator Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: 89 Sale Street, 2800, Wollongong, Australia
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: (02) 4057 5103
Self-driven and dedicated Project Administrator with 2+ years of extensive experience in performing various administrative/managerial tasks, maintaining documents and records, providing accounting support, and executing quality control of products. Effective leader and communicator accustomed to working under pressure and in fast-paced business environments. Possessing great time management skills and excellent teamwork abilities.
06/2016 - 05/2019, Project Administrator, Blue Arrow, Ltd., Wollongong, Australia
- Performed various administrative/managerial tasks and assisted in any project management duties, ensuring that all policies and procedures were followed.
- Negotiated contracts, maintained documents and records, and executed quality control of products to ensure that the company's high standards were met.
- Provided accounting support to the Project Manager and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with executives.
- Developed and implemented new processes in order to maximize profits and revenue and minimize unnecessary expenses - increased profits by 25% within 3 years.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management with Economics, University of Wollongong, Wollongong, Australia
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Dance Club, Economics Society, Psychology Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, College Saint-Michel de Picpus, Toulouse, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Mavenlink, Zoho Projects App
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
05/2014 - 08/2014, English Tutor, EF Education, Suva, Fiji
01/2019, Certified Project Manager, IAPM International Association of Project Managers