Human Resources Associate Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and knowledgeable Human Resources Associate with 2+ years of extensive experience in improving the whole hiring process, communicating with potential personnel, and developing new employee benefits programs. Certified Human Resource Management Professional with great communication skills and excellent time management abilities. Accustomed to working in fast-paced business environments and performing well independently or in a team.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Human Resources Associate, Altice, Inc., Plano, TX, United States
- Supported multiple HR professionals with various tasks and duties to ensure that all policies and procedures were fully followed.
- Identified and communicated with potential employees, posted and managed job listings, and worked on the improvement of the whole recruiting process.
- Assisted in the payroll management, organized and coordinated various employee relations activities, and maintained files and records.
- Developed and implemented new employee benefits programs and stayed up-to-date with all legal regulations.
- Recognized by executives for increasing the efficiency of the hiring process by 65% within two years.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Human Resources Management, Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Dance Club, Psychology Society, Swimming Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Institut Monte Rosa, Montreux, Switzerland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Business Club, Golf Club, Tennis Club
Zoho People, Zenefits
Sage HRMS, Lever
Attention to Detail
09/2016 - 05/2017, Vice President, Rowan University Dance Club, Glassboro, NJ, United States
10/2018, Certified Human Resource Management Professional, Human Resource Management Institute