Business Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: Meiendaal 132, 3181 AR, Enschede, Netherlands
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 06-32780428
Top-notch and results-driven Business Assistant with more than two years of experience in performing various administrative and managerial tasks. Offers excellent written and oral communication skills, Business Administration degree, and great teamwork abilities. The Employee of the Month award winner with Office Manager certification and strong attention to detail and accuracy. Josef is presently seeking a Business Assistant with a company which offers the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
06/2016 - 04/2019, Business Assistant, Newtonfirst Group Limited, Enschede, Netherlands
- Assisted with various administrative and managerial tasks, organised and led meetings, handled mail, and prepared detailed reports.
- Served as the first point of contact between clients and managers; assisted with payroll/finance management, ensuring the accuracy of all data.
- Managed inventory of office supplies, monitored budgets, and worked on the improvement of all administrative procedures to increase efficiency.
- Managed office space, provided technical support to colleagues, and performed other duties as assigned by managers.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business Administration, University of Twente, Enschede, Netherlands
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Marketing Society, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Arndt Gymnasium Dahlem, Potsdam, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Fitness Club. Math Society, Tennis Club
Good Team Player
11/2010 - 03/2012, Administrative Assistant, QA Limited, Potsdam, Germany
05/2018, Certified Office Manager, Management and Strategy Institute
10/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School