Cost Estimator Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail and accuracy-oriented individual with more than 4 years of industry experience and a proven track record of success in meeting all assigned objectives. The University of Aberdeen graduate with an Economics & Finance degree, excellent critical thinking skills, and the important ability to function well both independently and in a team setting.
07/2015 - 05/2020, Cost Estimator, BENEX Group, LLC, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- Communicated with clients and provided professional financial advice and consultation to them.
- Completed detailed cost analysis and worked on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assisted in the budget development and management and reviewed various documents and forms.
- Assessed development sites, prepared material take-offs, and prepared relevant correspondence, including architectural blueprints, parts, shipping, labor, installation, and layout requirements.
- Awarded the Employee of the Month twice for finishing all assigned projects within budget and in a timely manner.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Economics & Finance, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 4% of the Programme)
The 2013 Deans's Award winner for representing the school at multiple international economics competitions
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Golf Club, Swimming Club
09/2007 - 05/2011, High School, Aarhus Katedralskole, Aarhus, Denmark
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Extracurricular Activities: Debate Club, Economics Society, Tennis Club
Good Team Player
09/2009 - 05/2010, Class Treasurer, Aarhus Katedralskole, Aarhus, Denmark
04/2010, Certified Financial Planner, CFP Board