Tax Specialist Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and knowledgeable Tax Specialist adept at providing professional tax advice to clients, preparing tax returns, and recruiting and managing Finance Interns. Possess a strong attention to detail and accuracy and significant ability to remain calm under pressure. Offering well-developed analytical and communication skills and great time management abilities, Arnold is presently seeking a Tax Specialist job with a modern company.
08/2016 - 08/2019, Tax Specialist, ViaSat, LLC, Montreal, Canada
- Provided professional tax advice to clients, collected and reviewed all information from clients, and drafted and processed tax forms.
- Maintained confidential documents and records, prepared tax returns, handled and resolved any client inquiries, and stayed up-to-date with current tax laws.
- Developed and implemented new processes and procedures which led to a significant decrease in the clients' tax liabilities.
- Identified and corrected any transaction tax errors, hired and coordinated multiple Finance Interns, and performed multiple administrative duties as needed.
- Recognized by executives for achieving excellent results.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Economics & Finance, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
GPA: 3.92 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, FinTech Society, Volleyball Team
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Viborg Katedralskole, Viborg, Denmark
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Drama Club, Film Society
TaxSlayer, H&R Block
Ability to Remain Calm under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2014 - 05/2015, President, McGill University FinTech Society, Montreal, Canada
07/2016, Chartered Tax Professional, CPA Training Center
11/2015, Driving Licence, Driving School