Credit Officer Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and data-driven Credit Officer adept at processing and analyzing loan applications, managing client accounts, and organizing promotional events. Well-educated finance professional offering significant ability to remain calm under pressure and great analytical skills. Accustomed to working in fast-paced business environments.
08/2016 - 08/2019, Credit Officer, Yavapai & Co., Ltd., Cottonwood, AZ, United States
- Collected and reviewed loan applications and communicated with clients to determine their financial situation, goals, and requirements.
- Organized and coordinated multiple promotional events to advertise the company's services and completed professional financial analysis and credit reviews.
- Assisted in the management of client accounts, maintained confidential documents and records, and provided excellent client service to ensure great customer satisfaction.
- Worked on the development of new procedures to simplify the whole loan application process and make it more effective - increased the efficiency by 17%.
- Exceeded all sales goals and objectives and grew revenue by more than 15% each year.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Economics & Finance, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2014 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Entrepreneurship Society, FinTech Society, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Akademisches Gymnasium Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Debate Club, Economics Society, Volleyball Club
LIMS, Amortization Plus
Finabile, Turnkey Lender
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2014 - 05/2015, Class Representative, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT, United States
04/2019, Certified Financial Management Professional, Financial Management Association