Operations Research Analyst Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and goal-oriented Operations Research Analyst offering a bachelor's degree in Business & Management with Computer Science from the University of Glasgow and a proven track record of extraordinary achievements. Possessing 3 years of extensive industry experience and excellent leadership skills, Oliviero is an effective team player with the ability to operate in fast-paced environments.
06/2017 - 06/2020, Operations Research Analyst, PFG International, Inc., Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Constantly monitored and evaluated the company's operational expenses to identify potential areas for improvement.
- Worked on the development and implementation of new cost estimation efficiency models.
- Clarified management objectives and business targets and trained and supervised new personnel.
- Identified and solved any operational problems and maintained and managed relevant documents and files.
- Won the Employee of the Month Award once for achieving extraordinary academic results and meeting all assigned goals.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business & Management with Computer Science, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 4% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Marketing Society, Physics Society, Tennis Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Programme, Bloom International School, Milan, Italy
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2011 Principal's Award winner for achieving extraordinary academic results
Extracurricular Activities: Business Club, Math Society, Swimming Club
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, Vice President, University of Glasgow Tennis Club, Glasgow, United Kingdom
04/2020, Certified Operations Manager, Association for Operations Management