Professional Loan Officer Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-driven and dedicated Loan Officer with 3 years of extensive industry experience and a proven track record of success in meeting all assigned targets. Effective team player and exceptional communicator possessing a pro-active approach, excellent problem-solving skills, and the crucial ability to function well independently.
06/2017 - 06/2020, Loan Officer, MH Group, Inc., Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Communicated with clients to identify their needs and goals and provided financial advice and recommendations to them.
- Managed over 100 accounts, filed and completed required forms, and maintained confidential documents,
- Executed credit analysis tasks, promoted new products and services, and worked on the development of new processes to reduce unnecessary costs - decreased the loan processing expenses by 24% within just one year.
- Produced detailed reports and statements and stayed up-to-date with current laws and regulations.
- Recognized as a #1 Loan Officer within the company for meeting and exceeding all assigned goals and objectives.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration with Finance, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 2% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, FinTech Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, St Louis High School, Milan, Italy
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2012 Principal's Award winner for achieving extraordinary academic results.
Extracurricular Activities: Debate Club, Math Society, Table Tennis Club
Ability to prioritize
09/2009 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, St Louis High School, Milan, Italy
09/2019, Certified Mortgage Loan Processor, Capstone Institute